Monday, September 20, 2010

So far, so good

This weekend, I took The Girl to cheer at her Mighty Might football game. Pre-game and during the first half, I crocheted another padded hanger cover. I just need to sew it together on the hanger. I was also able to get in some knitting on the hood for her sweater Sat and Sun.

This morning, after helping to get her out the door for school, my back needed a little more time to wake up, so I got in another couple rows on the hood.

This upcoming weekend, I am attending a workshop by Franklin Habit on lace knitting in Eureka. It's about a 5 hour drive from here. I don't think I've been to Eureka as an adult. I know I went through as a kid, but it's been a good 20+ years. I'm sooooo looking forward to it. There are three workshops by Franklin; knitting lace, knitting lace edging, and photography of your fiber. I also get a chance to check out NorthCoast Knittery, the LYS that is hosting this weekend of loveliness! I just can't even express how excited I am about this weekend. I've never taken any kind of knitting (or crochet) class. I'm also looking forward to the scenery, and the trees too! I've got a little homework to do for the edging workshop, but I'm putting it off for a bit. I've got to get something finished for the photography section, so I have something to photograph! I don't know if The Girl's sweater will be near done enough or if I should focus on a teddy bear I've had languishing in No Man's Land for a while. We'll see what the week brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment