Friday, September 17, 2010

Success

I finished a padded hanger cover and put it on the hanger. Plus, I finally bit the bullet and tackled the shoulder seams of The Girl's sweater. Turned out pretty good, if I do say so myself. I then proceeded to start on the hood, picked up the required number of stitches and am moving forward. That wasn't as scary as I thought, either.

Tomorrow The Girl is cheering at a football game, so I will either take The Little Man's sock, that has been wasting away in space, or start another hanger cover. I'm making some hangers for the local craft fair. The Girl goes to a private Catholic school and they are having a booth at the craft fair this year. I'm planning on either knitting or crocheting some dish clothes as well. All in all, a successful crafting day. Yay me!

No comments:

Post a Comment